Registration is an important part of shaping the future direction of our iwi and accessing iwi initiatives. A registered member can stand for Rūnanga or Trust positions, vote in elections and have a say at important hui. By registering you can receive updates about upcoming Rūnanga Hui or other important information.
Register online or download and complete the Registration Form and email it to the address below.
CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION
1. You must be at least 18 years old and whakapapa to one or more Tipuna on our Tipuna list.
2. Application Forms must be completed in full and signed by the applicant.
3. Whāngai or their legal Ngāti Porou ki Hauraki guardian may register.
4. Registered members can apply on behalf of their immediate whānau as long as they have their consent.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO REGISTER
1. It identifies you as a member of Ngāti Porou ki Hauraki
2. It enables the Te Rūnanga ō Ngāti Porou ki Hauraki to keep you informed on matters concerning your membership and hapū.
3. It allows you to apply for grants and assistance when they become available.
The Registration team will notify you of the outcome of your registration.
The Whakapapa Committee will assess your registration for approval
The Registration team will check your form is complete. If not, we will contact you.
AHI KAA APPLICANTS
To qualify as Ahi Kaa from Harataunga or Mataora, you or your immediate whānau must be living on the land and have done so for at least three generations.
If you would rather fill out a hard copy form please download by clicking one of the buttons below.
ALREADY REGISTERED AND NEED TO UPDATE YOUR DETAILS?
If you are already registered and need to update your details, login and update your details on our website through the link above.
If you have any questions about the application process, or need to update your details email: firstname.lastname@example.org